Editor’s note: Overall, we like Medhemporium CBD flowers. Here are our top recommended vendors to buy hemp flowers online:-
As among the most reputable names offering medical grade hemp flower, the Medhemporium brand aims to provide its consumers with premium quality products that meet the State of Oregon’s Medical Marijuana standards. Their range of inhalable, ingestible medical grade hemp-derived products maintain focus on the benefits of hemp for wellness. Despite that, Medhemporium abides by the FDA’s stipulations, and does not advertise their products as a cure, treatment, management, or solution versus any known condition, illness, or disease.
With a range of products that focus on the various types of hemp flower available, Medhemporium’s selection makes it possible to appreciate raw hemp in all its different forms. But what really sets them apart is their dedication to the hemp selection process, aiming to include only the most carefully cultivated samples in their growing list of cannabis products.
How To Take
- Smoked Like Tobacco Products – If you buy the dried hemp flower, you can use it like a hand-rolled cigarette by buying your own cigarette paper and rolling the pieces of the flower in the paper securely. You can then smoke it like you would a regular cigarette. The benefit of smoking CBD hemp flowers is the effects can be felt in the human body faster than with other methods.
- Incorporated Into Food Recipes – You can actually consume the hemp flower by mixing pieces into your food recipes either by cooking it or by baking it. However, this means the flower will pass through your digestive system first so the effects of the CBD content may be delayed, especially when you compare it to the smoking method.
- May Have Neuroprotective Effects – This means that CBD may be able to relieve certain conditions that affect the brain.
- May Relieve Symptoms of Various Health Conditions – Though unproven as of now, it is speculated that CBD may help treat conditions such as multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s Disease, seizures, dystonia, and Alzheimer’s disease. It can also be used for mental health illnesses like depression and bipolar disorder.
- Proven Effective in Two Forms of Child Epilepsy – There is already a CBD-based product named Epidiolex which has received the approval of the US Food and Drug Administration in treating two rare kinds of childhood epilepsy.
- May Have Potential as Anti-Cancer Treatment – This is also unproven but it is speculated that CBD could be used to treat different forms of cancer. Side effects of chemotherapy such as pain, nausea, and vomiting are thought to be relieved by CBD as well.
With the least processing, the Natural Cola’s offered by Medhemporium are the richest in terms of terpene and cannabinoid content. These colas are taken straight from the hemp plant with no trimming whatsoever. They’re cured as they are, leaving you the task of trimming once the branch gets to your doorstep. In this way, the sample retains as much of its trichome content, with almost zero shakes in the bag. These can cost as much as $60 per ounce.