Editor’s note: Overall, we like Tweedle Farms Lifter flowers. Here are our top recommended vendors to buy hemp flowers online:-
This greenhouse-grown version of longtime customer favorite, Lifter, is quite the sight to behold. While the buds aren’t the most dense, they exhibit all the other characteristics of high-quality flower that one normally hopes for. Vibrantly-colored, each nug oscillates between bright green and deep violet, with one uniting characteristic – an impressively thick coating of milky-white trichomes.
How does it work?
Just wait a few minutes after smoking your first roll of CBD hemp, and you’ll immediately start to feel its effects. CBD is most famous for its calming and soothing effect on users, which can help out a lot when you get stressed out from your day at work. Note that this is different from getting a high out of THC, though, as it’s not strong enough to get you couch-ridden.
How To Take
- May Have Neuroprotective Effects – This means that CBD may be able to relieve certain conditions that affect the brain.
- May Relieve Symptoms of Various Health Conditions – Though unproven as of now, it is speculated that CBD may help treat conditions such as multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s Disease, seizures, dystonia, and Alzheimer’s disease. It can also be used for mental health illnesses like depression and bipolar disorder.
- Proven Effective in Two Forms of Child Epilepsy – There is already a CBD-based product named Epidiolex which has received the approval of the US Food and Drug Administration in treating two rare kinds of childhood epilepsy.
- May Have Potential as Anti-Cancer Treatment – This is also unproven but it is speculated that CBD could be used to treat different forms of cancer. Side effects of chemotherapy such as pain, nausea, and vomiting are thought to be relieved by CBD as well.
- May Relieve Acne – It is believed that CBD can hinder the increase of sebum production and can lower inflammation.
Unlike other CBD companies, Tweedle Farms’ main showcase are their hemp flowers. For those out there looking to get the most natural form of cannabidiol available, look no further than these buds. Each hemp crop is grown organically in Northwest Oregon and is bound to provide you with a number of therapeutical benefits upon consumption