Editor’s note: Overall, we like Berkshire cbd Lifter hemp flowers. Here are our top recommended vendors to buy hemp flowers online:-
Berkshire Lifter is a perfect choice for the next time you need a little creative lift without losing the spring in your step. With resonant notes of spiced earth and citrus, the enlivened calm that Lifter delivers makes it a go-to strain for all day relaxation while keeping a clear head. Limonene, Linalool, and Humulene are a few of the major terpene players that go into making Lifter a true upbeat and inspiring strain. These dense, smokable hemp buds put on a real show when it comes to a robust and balanced cannabinoid profile.
How does it work?
Cannabinoids interact with your endocannabinoid system. This system plays a role in regulating pain, stress, appetite, energy, sleep, fertility and many other physical processes. Terpenes are botanical compounds responsible for the unique flavor and aromatic profiles of our flower. Together, with cannabinoids, terpenes play a leading role in defining the distinct therapeutic properties displayed in each strain. Users report a renewed sense of calm, focused energy after using lifter. These qualities make Lifter the perfect day time strain that won’t interfere with your productivity. When you have things you need to accomplish, but you feel the need to relieve some mental and physical stress in a way that won’t get in the way of your goals for the day, Lifter is your go-to hemp flower.
How To Take
- May Have Neuroprotective Effects – This means that CBD may be able to relieve certain conditions that affect the brain.
- May Relieve Symptoms of Various Health Conditions – Though unproven as of now, it is speculated that CBD may help treat conditions such as multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s Disease, seizures, dystonia, and Alzheimer’s disease. It can also be used for mental health illnesses like depression and bipolar disorder.
- Proven Effective in Two Forms of Child Epilepsy – There is already a CBD-based product named Epidiolex which has received the approval of the US Food and Drug Administration in treating two rare kinds of childhood epilepsy.
- May Have Potential as Anti-Cancer Treatment – This is also unproven but it is speculated that CBD could be used to treat different forms of cancer. Side effects of chemotherapy such as pain, nausea, and vomiting are thought to be relieved by CBD as well.
- May Relieve Acne – It is believed that CBD can hinder the increase of sebum production and can lower inflammation.
The Lifter CBD Hemp flower strain took 1st place in the 2020 Golden Grow Awards. Lifter is one of the most commonly cultivated and sold strains in the hemp flower industry. It was one of the earliest genetics with high CBD. As you can expect from the name, lifter acts as a great ‘pick me up’ and provides what its fans describe as an ‘enlivened calm’ that won’t lower your energy level. The Lifter strain has remained consistently Berkshire CBD’s top-selling CBD flower daytime strain. High amounts of the terpene limonene gives Lifter notes of citrus, earth and clover.