Editor’s note: Overall, we like Berkshire cbd Bubba Kush hemp flowers. Here are our top recommended vendors to buy hemp flowers online:-
Like a warm blanket straight out of the dryer, wrap yourself in the simple, unadulterated experience that is Bubba Kush. This batch of high CBD hemp comes to us straight from the Oregon sun and soil. Big notes of lemon and cloves on the nose give way to tasting notes of cocoa and coffee. Bubba Kush steps up with high levels of D-Limonene and a-Humulene giving this flower it’s wonderful bouquet and making it a perfect evening strain.
How does it work?
Cannabinoids interact with your endocannabinoid system. This system plays a role in regulating pain, stress, appetite, energy, sleep, fertility and many other physical processes. Terpenes are botanical compounds responsible for the unique flavor and aromatic profiles of our flower. Together, with cannabinoids, terpenes play a leading role in defining the distinct therapeutic properties displayed in each strain. Some of Berkshire’s devoted Bubba Kush enthusiasts have dubbed this strain ‘Doctor Sleep.’ Like wrapping yourself in a warm blanket fresh out of the dryer, people reliably report a strong sense of dreamy relaxation and release of stress upon use. It’s the first strain we suggest might help as a supplement if someone is struggling with insomnia, or if they just can’t seem to get their mind to shut off at the end of the day.
Bubba Kush is the farthest thing from a ‘daytime strain’ that Berkshire offers. If you have a full day of work in front of you, or you’re not at a place where you can simply sink into your couch and drift off into a sedated calm, it would be best to try some of or Energized and Creative Collection instead.
How To Take
- May Have Neuroprotective Effects – This means that CBD may be able to relieve certain conditions that affect the brain.
- May Relieve Symptoms of Various Health Conditions – Though unproven as of now, it is speculated that CBD may help treat conditions such as multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s Disease, seizures, dystonia, and Alzheimer’s disease. It can also be used for mental health illnesses like depression and bipolar disorder.
- Proven Effective in Two Forms of Child Epilepsy – There is already a CBD-based product named Epidiolex which has received the approval of the US Food and Drug Administration in treating two rare kinds of childhood epilepsy.
- May Have Potential as Anti-Cancer Treatment – This is also unproven but it is speculated that CBD could be used to treat different forms of cancer. Side effects of chemotherapy such as pain, nausea, and vomiting are thought to be relieved by CBD as well.
- May Relieve Acne – It is believed that CBD can hinder the increase of sebum production and can lower inflammation.
Bubba Kush flowers carry an aroma of coffee and cocoa; flavors return on the exhale. When burnt, a smell of spice and cloves take over, along with a hint of lemon. If your particular Kush is sporting purple leaves, this won’t impact the taste; the pigments that impact the color do not add any grape-like qualities.