Editor’s note: Overall, we like Fields of Hemp Lifter CBD flowers. Here are our top recommended vendors to buy hemp flowers online:-
Lifter is one of the most cannabidiol rich flowers we sell at Fields of Hemp at 21.90% CBDA and .51% CBD, but it is rich in cannabinoids other than CBD too, such as CBCA and CBGA! These help in potentiating Lifter’s energizing effects. It’s all in the name for Lifter: this delicious-smelling hemp flower will melt fatigue and lift the spirits! A cross between Suver Haze #50 and Early Resin Berry, its unique aroma will be the first thing you notice upon meeting for the first time: skunky and yet sweet at the same time. However, the smell isn’t its only redeeming quality, as Lifter is packed with β-Myrcene and β-Caryophyllene.
How does it work?
This is one of the most cannabidiol rich flowers we sell at Fields of Hemp at 21.90% CBDA and .51% CBD, but it is rich in cannabinoids other than CBD too, such as cannabigerol (CBG) and THCA! These help in potentiating the product’s energizing effects.
How To Take
- May Have Neuroprotective Effects – This means that CBD may be able to relieve certain conditions that affect the brain.
- May Relieve Symptoms of Various Health Conditions – Though unproven as of now, it is speculated that CBD may help treat conditions such as multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s Disease, seizures, dystonia, and Alzheimer’s disease. It can also be used for mental health illnesses like depression and bipolar disorder.
- Proven Effective in Two Forms of Child Epilepsy – There is already a CBD-based product named Epidiolex which has received the approval of the US Food and Drug Administration in treating two rare kinds of childhood epilepsy.
- May Have Potential as Anti-Cancer Treatment – This is also unproven but it is speculated that CBD could be used to treat different forms of cancer. Side effects of chemotherapy such as pain, nausea, and vomiting are thought to be relieved by CBD as well.
- May Relieve Acne – It is believed that CBD can hinder the increase of sebum production and can lower inflammation.
As quality is of the utmost importance to Fields of Hemp, each and every harvest is tested and approved by the Department of Agriculture or one of their ORELAP (Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program) accredited laboratories prior to distribution.