Editor’s note: Overall, we like Dank CBD hemp flowers. Here are our top recommended vendors to buy hemp flowers online:-
Deep in the DANK garden, you’ll find Cannatonic, strong in cannabidiol (CBD). Our research shows that our cut is more CBD rich than most in the Denver market, with as much as 15% CBD and low THC, rarely above 6%. As one of the few CBD strains in the DANK garden, our commitment to you is the continual representation of Cannatonic “on-the-shelf.” Cannatonic is a well balanced medicinal plant, heavy medicine, that we’ve grown since 2017 with high regard. It produces a relatively short-lived, mellow high that is also uplifting and powerfully relaxing, thanks to the high CBD content. Most phenotypes present with a slight earthy odor and a mild, sweet, vaguely citrusy flavor, rich in Linalool. Our’s is a healthy producer and consistently potent in CBD. Indica CBD flower refers to CBD-rich hemp strains that are categorized as indica-dominant. Indica is one of the three major categories of cannabis (next to sativa and hybrid). They can be identified by their deep green, sometimes blueish color, stout leaves and fat chunky buds. Indica plants take up to 6-8 weeks to fully mature and typically grow up to about six feet tall.
How does it work?
Indica can be thought of as nighttime bud. Kush is one of the most common varieties of indica that you might already be familiar with. Some of the other more popular indica-dominant hemp varieties currently include Supreme OG, Frosted Kush, Cherry Cough and Cherry Wine.
To clear up any confusion out there, while all sativa and indica plants are technically classified as “cannabis-sativa”, with hemp naturally falling into this general category, the word sativa is just Latin for “cultivated”. Since hemp is just cannabis with high CBD and low THC content, it can be cultivated in the sativa, indica, or hybrid variety.
How To Take
- May Have Neuroprotective Effects – This means that CBD may be able to relieve certain conditions that affect the brain.
- May Relieve Symptoms of Various Health Conditions – Though unproven as of now, it is speculated that CBD may help treat conditions such as multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, Parkinson’s Disease, seizures, dystonia, and Alzheimer’s disease. It can also be used for mental health illnesses like depression and bipolar disorder.
- Proven Effective in Two Forms of Child Epilepsy – There is already a CBD-based product named Epidiolex which has received the approval of the US Food and Drug Administration in treating two rare kinds of childhood epilepsy.
- May Have Potential as Anti-Cancer Treatment – This is also unproven but it is speculated that CBD could be used to treat different forms of cancer. Side effects of chemotherapy such as pain, nausea, and vomiting are thought to be relieved by CBD as well.
- May Relieve Acne – It is believed that CBD can hinder the increase of sebum production and can lower inflammation.
Fans of indica CBD flower love the full body euphoria it provides, even with its low THC content. For some, the heady experience that sativa flower provides just doesn’t cut it for full body relaxation. When you turn down the THC and crank up the terps and cannabinoids, you get the calming and relaxing effects of indica without the paranoia you might experience with THC-heavy bud.